We LOVE CBD here at LA Fresh.
It helps with so many of our problems: pain, stress, anxiety, inflammation just to name the top four.
CBD helps encourage our bodies to do the good things naturally.
When asked to describe it, we say “hemp is a feel good, eco-friendly, versatile, durable wonder-crop”.
At La Fresh, our mission is to offer our customers nothing short of the highest quality CBD so that they can get the most out of their vaping experience.
How do we know our cart is the best you can get? For three big reasons.
- We use only CBD from the highest grade Full-Spectrum Hemp plants
- Rather than artificial flavors, our CBD is flavored with True Terpenes
- Instead of pg or vg oils, we use organic MCT oil as the carrier.
Why does that matter? Allow us to explain.
Natural Terpenes vs Artificial Flavors
Terpenes carry tons of benefits along with their supple flavors. Take a look at this wheel. We scientifically combine terpenes with all these fantastic effects into our ‘cocktails’ of flavor.
Artificial flavors simulate the flavors and aromas from cannabis-derived terpenes, but they don’t taste nearly as good and clean as real terpenes.
Plus, many people have found artificial flavors to be unsafe because they have been linked to several health issues.
So when people are vaping artificially flavored carts, they’re both robbing themselves of these benefits and hurting themselves.
You may now be wondering at this point, why would anyone even use artificial flavors?
The answer is simple: it’s cheaper to produce. But we don’t think that’s how businesses should operate.
Organic MCT vs PG and VG Oils
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), and Propylene Glycol (PG)
Pros of PG:
- It doesn’t interfere with the vape juice’s flavor.
- Being one of the thinnest solvents, it is easily vaporized.
- After you vaporize it, there’s only a small amount of residue left behind.
Cons of PG:
- In the long run, PG causes more harm than VG and MCT.
- Since it absorbs moisture quickly, it can make your mouth dry.
- If overheated, it can produce cancerous byproducts like formaldehyde and carbonyl compounds. You can read more about it here.
Pros of VG:
- Its sweetness can make your vape juice taste better.
- It produces a more intense flavor than PG-based vape liquids.
- It is a vegetable based sweet thickener that is less likely to cause allergies than PG.
Cons of VG:
- Just like PG, it is also linked to release of cancerous compounds.
- Since manufacturers often mix PG and VG, you have to check the product description to ensure you’re not getting any PG.
- VG is thicker and requires more heat to vaporize. The problem is, by raising the temperature, you also increase the risk of releasing carcinogenic byproducts.
Pros of MCT:
- It does not release any carcinogenic byproducts when heated.
- It is scientifically proven to be much safer than both PG and VG.
- It helps control your appetite, reducing blood glucose levels, and is immediately used as energy instead of being stored as fat.
Cons of MCT:
- The only con of MCT is that using too much of it can lead to lipid pneumonia.
After reading the pros and cons, it’s easy to see why MCT is the obvious choice. Not only is it way safer, but it’s only drawback can easily be prevented by not going crazy on it.
At La Fresh, we care about our customers. We want you to enjoy the tastiest and safest CBD vape. That’s why we use MCT oils and natural terpenes.
So treat yourself to the finest vape online and shop from our store.